Why publish your reviews?
- Provide readers with additional context on preprints, pointing out strengths, weaknesses, and unanswered questions.
- Enable reuse of peer reviews, thereby reducing burden on editors and reviewers.
- Bring discussions into the public domain, where readers can enrich the conversation with diverse expertise.
- Surface the work of reviewers to a broader audience, promoting greater recognition for this important work.
- Catalyze a culture of open commenting on preprints by surfacing hidden conversation.
Who has taken the pledge?
See the Publish Your Reviews website for a full list of signatories and further details.